Following from a technical consultation and acceptance of our recommendations, clients often request further “on-site” support to either augment existing resources during the implementation phase or secondment for a longer period.
We can offer a bespoke service to meet the client’s individual needs, short term secondment or a longer term arrangement.
Current lean approach with head-counts in business operation, lack of experienced expert energy managers and no resources for a fulltime energy manager, makes it difficult to have an employee that can effectively manage your utilities and cost.
Watts-ON Consultants can provide for your organisation a resident energy manager who will work on site with all our clients’ stakeholders to deliver the following tasks:
- Conduct detailed energy saving survey and efficiency projects review
- Re-assess performance of new and existing energy consuming plant and equipment
- Validate opportunities and carry out calculation on identified saving opportunities
- Liaise with local manager for energy and water related issues
- Assist in scoping the work of external agencies and site-based metrics
- Supervise and manage capital projects implementation
- Report about environmental issues to the management team.
Through Watts-ON Consultants’ customed utility management solutions, enable your organisation to achieve utility performance improvement. We will design a strategic energy plan and improve energy performance. Our strategic energy management programme will maximise cost recovery for your organisation and prepare or be ready for energy compliance.
Watts-ON Consultants also offers on-line utility management support through our utility management software, Watts-ON for a true centralised global utility management approach.