Following a technical consultation and acceptance of our recommendations, clients often request further on-site input to support the project implementation phase. We offer a bespoke service to meet the client’s individual needs, either as a short term secondment or a longer term arrangement.
In the current economic climate, many companies do not have resources for a full-time energy manager and consequently may lack a permanent employee who can effectively manage utilities and costs, especially for short-term projects.
Watts-ON Consultants can provide a resident energy manager to work on site with all relevant stakeholders to deliver the following tasks:
- Conduct detailed energy saving survey and review of efficiency projects
- Re-assess performance of new and existing energy-consuming plants and equipment
- Validate opportunities and carry out calculations on identified saving opportunities
- Liaise with local managers regarding energy and water related issues
- Assist in scoping the work of external agencies and site-based metrics
- Supervise and manage the implementation of capital projects
- Report onenvironmental issues to the management team.
Through Watts-ON Consultants’ customed utility management solutions, enable your organisation to achieve utility performance improvement. We will design a strategic energy plan and improve energy performance. Our strategic energy management programme will maximise cost recovery and energy compliance for your organisation.
Watts-ON Consultants also offers utility management support online through our utility management software, Watts-ON, for a truly centralised management approach.